- 225 g salt cod
- coconut oil, or olive oil for frying
- 1Piton Soca Starz Charges into Semi-Final Number Two . Read more ... » small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp mild chillies, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2-3 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 2-3 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 2 green bananasGoing Ape Over Bananas (HEALTH). Read more ... », boiled until tender and skins have split, peeled and diced
- 1½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 handfuls herbsChiChi - Ma (Tumeric) great for hang-overs, Meet the Wonder Herb. Read more ... », coriander, parsley or CaribbeanSHAME ON TRINI : Up to 20,000 sea turtle eggs crushed by bulldozers on Caribbean island. Read more ... » celery leaf
- 1 small cucumber
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 – 3 tsp limeSt Lucia Weather : Update from LIME. Read more ... » juice
- 1 dashes of rumSt Lucian men use local rum to revive a man (JOKE OF THE DAY). Read more ... »
- 1 dashes of walnut oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
1. For the green fig and saltfish: prepare the salted cod by rinsing off the excess salt. Put into a pan and cover with coldPrevent The Common Cold During Flu Season . Read more ... » waterWINFRESH Launches H20 (St Lucia). Read more ... ». Bring to the boil then drain; repeat 2-3 times until the water is no longer salty. Remover the skin and bones and flake the flesh.
2. HeatChris Bosh Injury: Updates on Heat Star's Abdominal Injury. Read more ... » a little oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion, seasoning peppers and garlic until softened. Add the spring onions and stir well.
3. Remove the pan from the heatMovie Trailer: ‘The Heat’ (starring Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy). Read more ... » and stir in the prepared saltfish. Add the tomatoes and hot pepper sauce. Finally stir in the bananas and mayonnaise to bind. The dish shouldn’t need any more seasoning because of the saltfish. Serve sprinkled with freshDaMajority Movie Friday : "Fresh" (1994) watch full movie. Read more ... » herbs.
4. For the cucumber salad: deseed cucumber and shred in to thin sticks.
5. Whisk the sugar, lime juice, rum, walnut oil and spring onions together. Drizzle over the cucumber and toss well to dressA Dress that turns Transparent When You Get Sexually Aroused. Read more ... ». Serve with the green fig and saltfish.